Thursday, April 20, 2017

Video Didn’t Kill the Radio Star, It Just Gave It a New Platform
















Recently, Randall Dark participated on a panel of video production professionals to discuss video and how it relates to start ups.

Held at Impact Hub Austin, the panel talked about how startups can use video – where it can bring them the most value to finding the resources to produce it.

With that shift to smartphones and VR, audiences have become increasingly harder to attract and keep interested in companies and products.

When creating video, Dark noted, “Our attention span has shrunk dramatically. I need to be compelling in the first 15 seconds."

Along with Dark on the panel were Lyn Graft, Carlana Stone and Pat 'Shaggy' Welsh.

Read an article on the event on mediatech VENTURES.

1 comment:

Mariettal said...


Hello friends! My Name is Mariettal from Australia i have had a lot about Dr Zack Balo on his good work, for bringing back lost relationship but i never believe because so many spell caster scammed me because of my husband who left me over 2years and five months. so a good friend of mine introduce me to Dr Zack Balo just because my condition was so bad and the responsibility in my matrimonial home was more than me. my husband left me to another woman without giving me a good reason why he left. so i email him on his address wiseindividualspell@gmail.com and told him everything, he told me not to worry that my husband will come back to me. he only told me to believe on him that after casting the spell my husband will come back immediately and beg for forgiveness. he real did it for me and my husband come back to me in the next three days. i was very happy and thankful to Dr Zack Balo for helping me restore my marriage here is his email address wiseindividualspell@gmail.com for you to contact him today and get your own help.